Receive the latest news on AngioAdvancement's technology.
Learn about new technology being released.
Medical Gas Management and Delivery System
Stock number AA0608
• Performance under pressure.
• Directional function to minimize gas pressure.
• Tubing resists kinking.
• Ergonomic valve means easy handling.
• Unique valve always indicates the direction of flow.
• Greatly reduces the possibility of mistakes.
• Sterilized and individually packaged.
• Entire system can be easily purged.
• Reduces the liklihood of inadvertent introduction of room air.
The AngiAssist™ system is equipped with a K-valve featuring 3 Female and 1 Male Luer connector. These are identified as Ports 1, 2, 3, and 4. The system also contains two syringes connected to Ports 2 and 3, which allow for the de-pressurization of gas. Additional lengths of tubing connect to Ports 1 and 4 and are used as ‘source’ and ‘exit’ tube, respectively.
The K-valve Indicator Knob is created as a “V” which indicates the directions of flow currently selected. Flow can only be achieved through an adjacent Port.
Example: Flow can never be achieved from Port 1 to Port 3, or from Port 1 to Port 4.
P O Box 60837
Ft. Myers, FL 33906 USA
239.731.6200 or 239.731.0233
We look forward to serving you.
AngioAdvancements, LLC PO Box 60837 Ft. Myers FL 33906 17111 Shelby Lane N. Ft. Myers, FL 33917
239.731.6200 or 239.731.0233 FAX 239.731.6157
Copyright © 2017 by AngioAdvancements, LLC · All Rights reserved · E-Mail: Sales@angioadvancements.com